Sunday, July 09, 2006

World Cup

Go Italia!! I'll be spending the afternoon with my moms watching the championship game. A great end to the weekend- Friday night we went to Green Field with Uncle Mike and Uncle Dennis to celebrate Uncle Mike's "I am very old now" birthday. Saturday I went to my first kid's birthday party for my friend Alex, who just turned three. It was fun, but the cake was not made of avocado so I couldn't have any! :-( Afterwards we went to Great Beginnings and got me some wicked cool stuff, including the new Tripp Trapp, complete with baby rail. Even though it doesnt have a tray, my moms expect it to be the best highchair ever because I can sit at the table with everyone else. Instead of a tray, I got a cool suction cup hippopotamus placemat instead. We'll see how it goes. Then I slept and my moms ate California Pizza Kitchen- all in all a good day. This morning we went to Ikea for breakfast (99 cents!) and to get some storage bins. So hopefully a win by Italy will be the icing on the great-weekend cake.

No comments:

 
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED- ALL PHOTOS AND TEXT COPYRIGHTED AND MAY NOT BE DUPLICATED OR USED WITHOUT PERMISSION