Friday, July 21, 2006

Happy 7 Months to Me

It's my birthday and I'll crawl if I want to (or almost)...

So our computer is on the fritz so I cant post any birthday pics, but wanted to give my fans an update. I am right on the line - in minutes, or hours, or days I will be crawling forward. I took a few "crawl steps" forward at Uncle Mike and Uncle Dennis's yesterday, then got too tired and couldn't do it anymore. But I'm working on it all the time. I even sleep in a semi-crawling position. I'm also becoming more vocal and expressive. I also eat a number of foods, with various levels of enjoyment- avocado, sweet potato, pears, squash, banana, and apples. This weekend we are away again (thanks Jennie for housesitting) this weekend with Mama's work people, so once again NOT sleeping at home. Anyway, I'll post some pics when I get back.

No comments:

 
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED- ALL PHOTOS AND TEXT COPYRIGHTED AND MAY NOT BE DUPLICATED OR USED WITHOUT PERMISSION