Monday, July 17, 2006

Maine







This weekend we went up to Maine for the celebration of Camp Runoia's 100th season. Both my moms worked and met there, so without camp, I probably wouldn't be here!!! Too bad it's only for girls, cuz it seems like a very special place to spend some summers.

I want to give a special shout-out to all my blog readers who I met in person this weekend- you know who you are and you all know you love me even more in person!

Our friend Nancy let us stay at her cabin (thanks!), and I got to hang out with her and my moms' friends Emily, Jessie, Dave, Josh, and their little ones (my new friends) Abbie, Jack, and David. We set up a "baby central" area at the lobster feast at camp and just kicked it on our blankets for a while. other than camp, we hung out at the cabin, went to Big G's (which I found out *isn't* actually named after me), visited Freeport, and had ice cream at Giffords. All in all, a good Maine weekend.

No comments:

 
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED- ALL PHOTOS AND TEXT COPYRIGHTED AND MAY NOT BE DUPLICATED OR USED WITHOUT PERMISSION