Sunday, July 02, 2006

almost home

Just a quick post from LAX to let everyone know that we have landed safely. We're hanging out in the American Airlines First Class Lounge- which has been quite a treat- my moms got to take showers and freshen up- which was definitely a good thing (if you know what I'm sayin). I did great on our flight from Bangkok to Hong Kong and double super great on our flight from Hong Kong to LA- I slept most of the 13 hour flight and charmed all the flight attendants. There was even another baby in my section and he screamed for quite a while. I sat up a few times to tell him to be quiet. I will post more about the rest of my adventures once I get home- we're due in at 5:30AM tomorrow morning- yikes!

No comments:

 
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED- ALL PHOTOS AND TEXT COPYRIGHTED AND MAY NOT BE DUPLICATED OR USED WITHOUT PERMISSION