Friday, January 20, 2006

TGIF


Today I got to meet my new friend Henry in person. I heard alot about him because our families know each other because his dad Nathan works with my mama. (you should hear some of mama's stories about Nathan...) Anyway, Henry's pretty cool- he was very interested in me and had lots of questions about why I do what I do (like cry, hang out in a sling, etc.) He even let his mommy carry me around for a few minutes. I'm not sure he thought it was the best idea his mom has ever had, but he was a gentleman about it. I got a little hungry anyway, so I was okay with being fed a bottle by mama instead.

Henry is a "big kid"- he will be three this year (or so I am told, but my mommy is not that good at math). But his mommy told me that when he ws born he was about my size. Wow. I can't wait until I am big enough can do cool things like he does. Just this morning he went to the zoo and hung out with some orangutans. Lucky kid!! (I don't know if he noticed, but he and his mommy and I and my mama were all wearing courderoy pants. Coincidence? I think not. We didn't completely coordinate- he was in stripes and I had on plaid, but what can you do??)

No comments:

 
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED- ALL PHOTOS AND TEXT COPYRIGHTED AND MAY NOT BE DUPLICATED OR USED WITHOUT PERMISSION