Wednesday, January 25, 2006

One month check-up


As you can see I am very tired, and not feeling like getting my picture taken right now. Today I went to the doctor for my 1 month check-up (even though I am actually 5 weeks old). The doctor said that I am a handsome guy and that everything looks great. I am 10 pounds, 2 ounces now and 22 3/4 inches long. The doctor said that I had really good weight gain for the past 3 weeks. According to the growth charts I am tall and lean. I wanted to show off all my talents so while my diaper was off, so that I could be weighed and measured, I showed everyone how far I could pee. I am sure they were very impressed. The nurse then punished me by sticking a piece of sharp metal into my thigh- something about a hepatitis vaccine- booo. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED- ALL PHOTOS AND TEXT COPYRIGHTED AND MAY NOT BE DUPLICATED OR USED WITHOUT PERMISSION