Sunday, January 15, 2006

Quiet as a Church Mouse


Today I made my first appearance in Church (check out my spiffy new duds). My mommies were a bit nervous as I was quite cranky when they first put me in my car seat (see the picture above- I have a good set of lungs!), but as soon as I was swinging along in the carseat I conked out and spent the rest of the time in church and then at brunch afterwards snoring away. I haven't decided what religion if any I am going to be, but for now I think I'll keep going to the Episcopal Church with my moms. The one we go to is very welcoming to families like mine and it is really close to our house- so if we aren't running late we could probably walk there. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED- ALL PHOTOS AND TEXT COPYRIGHTED AND MAY NOT BE DUPLICATED OR USED WITHOUT PERMISSION