Monday, May 01, 2006

Big News in the Baby Development Arena...

If you are wondering what we are celebrating...

it's that I ROLLED OVER. Yup, take that Ms. pediatrician-who-told-us-that-I-am-too-big-to-roll-over-anytime-soon... My Mama thought she saw me roll over two days ago, but my moms couldn't be sure because they thought maybe they had unknowingly helped me or I grabbed something and pulled myself over or something (especially since the pediatrician said my hips were too big for that kind of thing right now). Anyway, I did it again "officially" this afternoon, from my front to my back again, with both Mommy and Uncle Mike in attendance to back Mama up this time. :-) Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED- ALL PHOTOS AND TEXT COPYRIGHTED AND MAY NOT BE DUPLICATED OR USED WITHOUT PERMISSION