Friday, April 21, 2006

a third of a year


I'm a happy 4-month old!


I love lip-synching...


I can't imagine why they say I might be getting too big for this carseat....



This is how I roll......


Being an infant is hard work...


i am officially 4 months old today. I'm still generally pretty happy, although I still have a little bit of that acid relux stuff. I have my checkup on Tuesday, so will have more details on the weight, height, etc then. I'm pretty interactive now- making a slapping motion with my hands if I want something- it's my way of saying "pick me up" or "more milk please" or "how come LOST is a repeat again!?." I also can ride in my stroller like a "big boy," which is great especially since i may get the news on tues that i am too big for my infant carrier (too long). I can put all my weight on my legs with my moms just helping me with balance. I can also soothe myself to sleep in certain situations, especially those including white noise, like the air filter or bathroom fan or running water. I still can't roll over completely, but I'm getting there. I do great at my tummy time, and can even keep my head up with one arm while grabbing for a toy with the other. i try to hold my own bottle, and sometimes can, but usually i fling it accross the room, just for fun. i get distracted alot when i eat, which can be frustrating for my moms, but hey- i dont want to miss anything! i'm in 6-9 or even some 9-12 month clothes (mostly length) and am growing by the minute. overall, pretty good for being out in the world 4 months.

No comments:

 
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED- ALL PHOTOS AND TEXT COPYRIGHTED AND MAY NOT BE DUPLICATED OR USED WITHOUT PERMISSION