Tuesday, April 25, 2006

"Big Boy" & Happy Birthday Uncle Dennis

The doctor's appointment went well today, although I still havent gotten over having to have 4 shots (again!) in my little legs. Make that my "90th percentile legs." Yup- 90th percentile (also known as an A-) I'm growing like a weed:

Weight: 17 lbs, 6 oz (90 %ile)
Height: 26.25 inches (90 %ile)
Head size: 17.25 inches (85-90 %ile)

Let's keep in mind some basics

  • my infant carrier is only up to 26 inches
  • 3-6 month clothes are technically for smaller dudes; i.e. OshKosh size 3/6 month clothes for up to 16lbs and 26.5 inches; Carters is up to 25 inches, and 12-18 lbs. Luckily, because i am proportional, lots of this stuff still fits me.
  • I was only in the 75%tile last time, so I've grown lots!!
I look good otherwise, although i have one clogged tear duct. that's no biggie, and nothing compared to those shots (did i mention there were 4 of them?). I'm a bit tired and pretty cranky from it all, but I am hoping the infant tylenol will start to kick in soon. My next regular appointment is at the 6th month mark, but I am having a "travel consult" visit next month before we go to Thailand. If it means more shots, they can just leave me here. I don't want to see the elephants that badly.

Afterwards Mama, Uncle Dennis and I went to the Brookside Gardens for Uncle Dennis's birthday- he turns 28 (again). We're going out for dinner with him tonite too!

No comments:

 
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED- ALL PHOTOS AND TEXT COPYRIGHTED AND MAY NOT BE DUPLICATED OR USED WITHOUT PERMISSION