Thursday, April 06, 2006

My New Friend Owen

Today I got up early, went to see Aunt Cindy and Lori, dropped my doggie off at the groomers (thank goodness, she was shedding way too much), drank some milk in the starbucks parking lot and then met my new friend Owen!!

Jen and Edina and my mama and I went to Owen's house in D.C.. My mommies and his mommies went to a trying-to-get-pregnant group and a now-we-are-pregnant group (where we met Edina's mommies). He is 7 weeks old and he weighs about as much as I did when I was born! I think he's really cute (and I know what cute babies look like...)


(Look how cute he is! And look how cute I am, sitting up like a big boy.)


We're such good friends already that I just reached out and held his hand...

No comments:

 
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED- ALL PHOTOS AND TEXT COPYRIGHTED AND MAY NOT BE DUPLICATED OR USED WITHOUT PERMISSION