Saturday, June 23, 2007

some of my favorite things

I know that I have been a little lax in posting recently, I have been taking care of Mama and making sure that she doesn't do too much. I promise some cute new pictures soon. In the mean time just an update of what I've been up to. I love to read, and right now my favorite book is Good Night Gorilla. We read it EVERY night, sometimes during the day too. I always pick it off my shelf. I also love to blow bubbles. My Mommy got me the No Spill Big Bubble Bucket. I love to chase and pop the bubbles and I try to blow them myself also. I am also very insistant that I be allowed to feed myself with utensils. No matter how messy the item is. Today for instance I really wanted to feed myself yogurt. Yogurt is messy when an 18 month old gets his hands on it. My moms got me some a Travel Case with Fork & Spoon - Green in Blue so that can join in when we dine out.

No comments:

 
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED- ALL PHOTOS AND TEXT COPYRIGHTED AND MAY NOT BE DUPLICATED OR USED WITHOUT PERMISSION