Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The premiere Honeymoon destination

One of my Mama's goals was to travel to 30 countries by the time she was, well, old, and although she seems pretty old already to me, we made her goal when we travelled to Canada this weekend and visited Niagara Falls. We had a blast and encourage anyone who is travelling to the region to check out the Niagara Parks Adventure Pass - it was a great deal and let us see all the attractions on our own schedule (which was especially good since Mama had to rest A LOT).

Mama and I in front of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls

I'm pretty sure I am the cutest passenger ever on the Maid of the Mist (Nonna looks pretty good too)

My moms and Nonna took me to Bird Kingdom, which was excellent, because I am currently fascinated with birds, even the big scary Macaws that squawked at me.


Okay, tell me that you have seen cuter pictures than the ones above?

On the way home I relaxed a little in the Buffalo airport and tried to convince my moms to buy me a Mustang. Mommy says that when she gets a Mustang I can get one too...

4 comments:

Mo said...

Yep, those are pretty darn cute! (Well, Gus always looks cute). Sounds like a great vacation!

Anonymous said...

"(which was especially good since Mama had to rest A LOT)."

are you pregnant?!?!?
happy b-day and congrats on the 30 countries by 30, that is cool.

Gus and Clay's Mama said...

Do I look fat?

Anonymous said...

it's not that you're fat...there's not even a clear picture of your whole body...just that the most common reasons for having to Rest A Lot are illness or pregnancy...and i really hope you're not ill!

 
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED- ALL PHOTOS AND TEXT COPYRIGHTED AND MAY NOT BE DUPLICATED OR USED WITHOUT PERMISSION