Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Toys!

Now that I've had about a month to play with my Birthday and Christmas toys, I thought I would give a few recommendations for some of my favorites.

I received several stacking toys, and I love them all- putting the cups inside each other, stacking them on top of each other, knocking down towers that my mommies have stacked- fun, fun, fun!

I love music and noise, but especially music and bopping around to different songs- this piano gives me lots of options.

My mommies had never even heard of the Backyardigans or Mountie Tyrone before I got this present, but this little guy has some great songs and can cheer me up even when I am in the midst of a fit! (Unfortunately for my mommies I like to make the song play over and over and over)

This trike is perfect for me, because I am too little to pedal yet, but my mommies can push me alllll over the place and I love it!

This one was actually a present for Mommy from Mama, but pretty much I am the ultimate beneficiary (exactly how it should be!)

No comments:

 
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED- ALL PHOTOS AND TEXT COPYRIGHTED AND MAY NOT BE DUPLICATED OR USED WITHOUT PERMISSION