Thursday, January 04, 2007

12 month Doctors visit

For those of you keeping track here are my stats from my 12 month visit to the Doctor:

Height: 30 1/2 inches (about 75th percentile)
Weight: 26.2 pounds (about 90-95th percentile)
Head Circumfrence: 48 1/2 cm (about 90-95h percentile)

I got 4, count them.... 4 shots AND a finger stick. I did not cry for the finger stick- AT ALL!!! And I only whimpered after the 1st shot. I did cry for the last three, but was fine as soon as Mommy picked me up and let me turn on and off the light switch. So I am growing well, and the Dr. was very impressed with my excellent personality, I especially enjoyed sucking on her stethoscope, and playing the funny light she used to look in my ears, nose and mouth.

No comments:

 
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED- ALL PHOTOS AND TEXT COPYRIGHTED AND MAY NOT BE DUPLICATED OR USED WITHOUT PERMISSION