Wednesday, January 03, 2007

More Christmas 2006



We had a whirlwind Christmas, but didn't have to go far for the actual holiday... we went to church/the christmas pageant (where Mama made Mommy walk to and from church, even though it was cold and Mommy was wearing not-so-comfortable shoes). Then Nonna and Rick came over for dinner and pre-presents. Nonna stayed over and in the morning we did stockings, presents, and tea and bagels. I thoroughly enjoyed the wrapping paper and "helping" others open their gifts.

In the afternoon we headed to Nonnas and got o open *more* presents and *more* stockings. (my moms keep mentioning "rotating" my toys- the horror! They were meant to take over the entire living room, Moms, can't you see that?) Then it was early to bed and early to rise for our Cruise! We went on a Disney cruise with Nonna, Rick, RJ, Sean, Auntie Hillary and Auntie Emily. It was so much fun, even though I did not get to go to the spa or get a beach massage like my moms. And even though I'm not quite ready to totally love a giant mouse with 4 fingers on each hand. It was alot of Disney, but the ship was beautiful, well-kept, and they served things like Mango-Papaya Soup for dinner, which I love, and ice cream, which my moms let me have nibbles of now that I am ONE YEAR OLD. The one thing I did not like was the "muster drill" where they make you dress up in a funny looking costume, called a life jacket, and stand in a line. My lifejacket looked more garish than anyone else's, apparently because I am less than 30 pounds. the nerve.

1 comment:

Merr said...

Oh how fun! I can't wait to go on a cruise again.

 
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED- ALL PHOTOS AND TEXT COPYRIGHTED AND MAY NOT BE DUPLICATED OR USED WITHOUT PERMISSION