Sunday, June 04, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!!!!!!


Today was Mama's birthday. We woke up and she opened some presents ( I like to eat wrapping paper), Mommy made chocolate chip pancakes, and then we went to the Orioles vs Yankees game. My moms, me, uncles Mike and Dennis, RJ, Sean, Nonna, and Rick. I am proud to report that the Orioles kicked butt, starting from the first inning. In fact, it was pretty boring for a while so I took a nap. I even got a signed certificate with my name on it for attending my first O's game. After the game, we went to Nonna's house and had dinner and cake. Uncle Dennis saved my life by scooping the cake and frosting out of my mouth that Poppy tried to feed me. Chocolate cake, even, and I don't even eat regular food yet! Anyway, my Mama's pretty old today, but not as old as Mommy yet.


No comments:

 
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED- ALL PHOTOS AND TEXT COPYRIGHTED AND MAY NOT BE DUPLICATED OR USED WITHOUT PERMISSION