Monday, June 19, 2006

doctor, passports, and more


I had my 6-month appointment today. Official Gus-stats are 27 and 1/2 inches long, 19 pounds 9 ounces, and 44 1/2 centimeter head size. And four more shots. But next time, I've been promised only 1 shot, and I'm very looking forward to that. Well, not to that one shot, but to only having 1 instead of 4. Developmental milestones are on target, and the doctor warned that now is the beginning of separation anxiety. Great. Just a few weeks away from daycare! :-)



I'm also getting ready for our trip. The passport agency *finally* came through, and we're planning our itinerary. Can't wait!


That's all the news that's fit to blog here in Gus-ville. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED- ALL PHOTOS AND TEXT COPYRIGHTED AND MAY NOT BE DUPLICATED OR USED WITHOUT PERMISSION