Wednesday, February 08, 2006

"the group"




Today I went to "the group" - it's a place where my moms used to go when they were pregnant with me to hang out with other mommies-to-be who were waiting for their babies too, kind of a support group. We were invited back so they could show me off and talk about my birth story.

My new friend Edina also came to be shown off, she's three weeks younger than me, and a little smaller. Although her mommies went to group with my mommies, they know each other outside of the group because my mommy and her mom Jen both work at the University, so I'm sure we'll hang out again.

It was fun to meet Edina and all the moms and see people like moms-to-be Jen and Cait. I pretty much slept the whole time, but I still think Edina and I were the hit of the party!

No comments:

 
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED- ALL PHOTOS AND TEXT COPYRIGHTED AND MAY NOT BE DUPLICATED OR USED WITHOUT PERMISSION