Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Did you miss me?


This weekend, my mommies and I went to Western Maryland for 2 nights. They went skiing, and I hung out with my grandmother, who I have decided to call Voldemort, because she does not know what she shall be named.... We had a great time, and I slept all the way there and all the way back. Thanks to RJ for helping watch me, and to Yoo Mi for taking care of my animal friends while I was away. I dont look particularly happy in these pictures, but I think it was because it was right before we had to leave to come back home.

The weekend was much better than today. Today I had my 2 month doctor's appointment. For anyone who doesn't remember what it was like to be 2 months or who doesnt remember when their kids were 2 months, let me remind you. 2 months = shots. Lots and lots of painful, yucky, icky shots. Which I didn't like. At all. But they do say I am doing well, growing and other than a little excema and some acid reflux, I am perfect.

For those keeping track of my stats:

- I now weigh 12 pounds 8 ounces. So I'm really in the 3-6 month clothes (1 month early) and have officially outgrown my newborn stuff. This is the 75 percentile for a boy my age.

- My height is 23 and 1/2 inches (almost 2 feet!). This is also the 75th percentile.

- My head circumference is 16 inches. This too is the 75th percentile, meaning I am both consistent and proportional.

I feel pretty sad and tired right now, so I'm going to post a picture from last week showing me in my pre-vaccinated glory. You know, back when I was young and the world was a happy, needle-free place...

2 comments:

Pam said...

It is SUPER DUPER fun to log on and see the grown up Gus. I just got an email from Bria who is due this spring with a little Camp Runoia girl and I shared Gus' blog site. So, I was inspired to stop in and have a look-see. I'm so glad to see pics of Gus' happy moms and hear about Gus' adventures. Love to all of you. Still hoping we'll be graced with your presence at the 100th reunion!

Pam said...

It is super duper fun to log on and see a grown up Gus. What happened? Fortunately, I get to see some moments along the way because Gus' mom are GREAT at keeping stuff up to date. Yahoo! I'm even happier to finally see pics of Gus' amazing moms :)

I just got an email from Bria who is due with a Camp Runoia girl in the spring. I told her about Gus' site so hopefully you'll hear from her. We hope to see all of you at the 100th reunion!!

 
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED- ALL PHOTOS AND TEXT COPYRIGHTED AND MAY NOT BE DUPLICATED OR USED WITHOUT PERMISSION