Sunday, January 11, 2009

Vacation!

A few weeks ago- we went to Atlantis in the Bahamas.  It was a blast, and I'm looking forward to going back when I'm bigger and can go on all the slides!

Clay and I being super cute in the hotel lobby

The view from our hotel room- impressive huh?

Bathtime!  We had a lot of fun playing with this window...

Stomping all of Mommy's hard work

Clay's funny sneer

Splashers kids pool- I only went there once- I don't like water on my head!

But I love water slides!

Some cool jellyfish in one of the aquariums

We saw a lot of fish

Rented a peddle boat one day

Chillin by the pool

Our hotel the Reef- the rooms had kitchens- which was really nice

One of the 11 foot Manta Rays we saw getting fed

Clay earned more tickets at the carnival then I did!!  He has quite an arm

Clay and I trying to see if the giant Groupers are bigger than us

Mommy going down the water slide that shoots you through a tube in the shark tank!

Clay hamming it up for the camera

I got to build this remote control jeep and then test it on a dirt track and keep it at the Atlantis Speedway-  I even share it with Clay!

Dolphin Cay- we got to pet, kiss, hug and be in the water with the dolphins!

I got picked to be part of the Aqua Tots program- so I got to meet some new friends, do a craft and feed baby sting rays, and see a sea cucumber and giant star fish up close!

Mommy and I riding on the Lazy River- one of my favorite rides!

A man on stilts picked me up!  He said he wanted my shirt...

A terrific time!

No comments:

 
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED- ALL PHOTOS AND TEXT COPYRIGHTED AND MAY NOT BE DUPLICATED OR USED WITHOUT PERMISSION