Wednesday, March 01, 2006

10 weeks and already balding!

Those of you who know me know that I am not a vain guy, but recently my mommies have been calling me "Friar Tuck" and "Baldy"- curious as to why this was I took a look in a mirror and found that my previously nice dark hair has suspiciously gone somewhere else. Oh, I still have a ring of hair around the bottom of my head (hence the Friar Tuck comments), but otherwise I am beginning to become quite bald. To rectify this problem I have decided to invest in a new product on the market- you can view the video here. And a picture of my bald head below.


Otherwise I am doing splendidly on my 10 week birthday- I try not to dwell on my hair issues...


No comments:

 
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED- ALL PHOTOS AND TEXT COPYRIGHTED AND MAY NOT BE DUPLICATED OR USED WITHOUT PERMISSION