Monday, April 30, 2007

Busy weekend for a busy boy

Saturday we went to Maryland Day at the University of Maryland- they had lots of fun things to do lots of animals to see, sno cones, and I learned how to make a clucking chicken sound with a plastic cup and a string.

I am recently enthralled with bubbles. Mommy got me a bubble set and every day I beg to go "side" for "bubble". If this does not happen quickly enough I will pretend to blow bubbles for emphasis.




On Sunday we went to Baby Caitlin's baptism- I behaved myself at the church and was particularly fascinated by the stained glass windows. I have also started to learn how to drive- I figure by the time I can see over the steering wheel I will have it down.


1 comment:

Holly said...

Love the pictures! He is so cute!

 
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED- ALL PHOTOS AND TEXT COPYRIGHTED AND MAY NOT BE DUPLICATED OR USED WITHOUT PERMISSION