Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It was my party and I cried cuz I wanted to...

this weekend was my big first birthday party. Although a bunch of folks couldnt make it because the stomach flu was running through daycare like wildfire (and apparently now through my friends and family too- sorry guys!), it was a blast. Owen, Natalie, Dina, and Ella represented from the baby generation, and my friends Alex and Charlotte were here too, along with a bunch of adult friends (and bigger kids, like RJ and Sean). My Aunt Kallie and Uncles Ross, Scott, and Todd all traveled from far away for the occassion. At first it was quite overwhelming, hence the crying, but I soon warmed up to the idea of having a whole huge crowd of folks in my house and 4 other babies playing with my toys. And speaking of toys, wow, people were so generous. It was amazing and overwhelming all at the same time. Of course my official birthday isn't until Thursday, but I feel all toddler-like already!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st birthday big guy, and welcome to toddlerhood!

 
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED- ALL PHOTOS AND TEXT COPYRIGHTED AND MAY NOT BE DUPLICATED OR USED WITHOUT PERMISSION