Sunday, August 20, 2006

What a Weekend

This weekend was jam packed with good stuff. First, my Mama came home from her business trip to West Virginia on friday night. That was great because I hadn't seen her in three days, except by webcam, which isnt the same because I am just so distracted by the computer I can't really pay attention to Mama. We saw Uncle Mike and Uncle Dennis at dinner, and then on Saturday, Nona came over to visit and brought me some presents from her trip to Cape Cod. On our way to dinner, we ran into Liam, who lives right down the street from me and also goes to my daycare. It was nice to finally have my moms meet his parents, because they live so close btu they've never met (liam and I are old pals, though, as we hang at daycare everyday). Nona had dinner with us, and she also told me that, if the inspection goes okay this week, she will soon be the owner of a waterfront river house with a pier 12 miles from Bethany Beach Delaware, and my moms and I can go whenever we want. Yay.

Sunday we had our first playgroup that my Mama and some other people's Mamas organized for us kids. There were about 22 under-one-year-olds in all, all with lesbian parents. Who knew there were so many of us, all born within a year of each other. We counted at least 4 sets of twins! It was a bit of a madhouse, but I got to see some of my old friends, like Dina, Natalie, Owen, and Kayla, and meet a whole bunch of new friends too. We had dinner with Uncle Mike and then I finally took a nap- I had been too excited all day to sleep, and was getting very very cranky. Yikes.

Tomorrow it's back to the daycare grind. Only 5 more days til the next weekend!

No comments:

 
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED- ALL PHOTOS AND TEXT COPYRIGHTED AND MAY NOT BE DUPLICATED OR USED WITHOUT PERMISSION