Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Apples!

Yup- the new compuer is here. We're still figuring it out but expect to have more pics to upload tomorrow- we're in the process of the great PC to Mac migration as we speak.

In other news about ME, tomorrow I am going with my Mama to visit my new "home away from home," aka daycare in the morning. My mama's a little sad about it, but I'm excited. What's wrong with a place where I get to play with 5 other little guys and have 3 teachers to pay attention to me all day? And where I get to go outside and play twice a day? I don't "officially" start until next week, but we're going to ease into it. My bag of diapers, wipes and sunscreen is all packed and I'll let you guys know how day one went when we get home.

No comments:

 
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED- ALL PHOTOS AND TEXT COPYRIGHTED AND MAY NOT BE DUPLICATED OR USED WITHOUT PERMISSION